Love & Dove African provides one-day Tours & Safaris to Arusha National Park, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park and Ngorongoro Crater. These full day Safaris are specifically ideal tours for clients with limited time or on short stays in Arusha, Moshi Town and other locations but would like the special opportunity to experience the spectacular wildlife adventures that Tanzania has to offer. For example those with a day to spare while in transit to other destination, or prior to a Kilimanjaro trekking venture, before or after a conference or business meetings, or for big student groups and volunteers. Our day Tours and Safaris are short but extremely thrilling. All pick-ups will be from Arusha or Moshi Town, other alternate pick up locations can be indicated by the client and agreed upon in advance to ensure efficiency
After your breakfast, representative and professional driver/guide of Love & Dove Africa will pick you up at your hotel or lodge. You will depart from Arusha at approximately 9 O’clock.
You will embark on an easy smooth drive from Arusha to Tarangire National Park. The park is approximately 2850 square km (1096 square miles), and a distance of 118km (75miles) southeast of Arusha Town.
Tarangire National Park offers incredible open savannah grassland, immersed with acacia woodland, baobab trees, sausage trees and dense concentration of wildlife. Sighting large herd of elephants is quite common in this park. Wildebeest, zebras, buffalos, gazelles, elands, impala, antelopes, cheetah, leopards, mongoose, tree climbing pythons, lions and oryx can also be seen here. For bird lovers, an estimated 550 colorful bird species may be found here including yellow-collared lovebirds, hornbills, weaver, long-tailed paradise whydah and ostrich among others. Because visitors less frequent this Park, it is not crowded and is thus ideal for those who want to enjoy a serene Safari experience while seizing the authentic sights and sounds in the jungle.
Picnic Lunch boxes will be prepared for your tour.
After your afternoon game drive, you will embark on the drive back to Arusha. You will be dropped off at your hotel.
1. Note on VAT:
The Government of Tanzania had planned to introduce VAT (18%) on tourism services during the year 2013. However, following a strong protest from all the tourism stakeholders, the VAT was postponed indefinitely. Following the current budget it is likely that the Government may introduce VAT at anytime with or without prior notice. Any such increase shall be passed on to you. Nevertheless we shall do our utmost to pass any information we receive with regards to VAT to you as soon as we get it.
2. The rates above are inclusive of current levies & taxes as of today, however should there be any new statutory taxes introduced and/or increase of any current levies by Government/Statutory bodies the same shall be passed on to you.
3. Rooming Policy with Serena Lodges:
Serena Hotels will confirm up to a maximum of seven singles per group at a single room rate as contract rate. Any additional single rooms will be charged at double room contract rate.
4. Soft-sided luggage duffels are preferable to hard luggage for storage on Safari vehicles within East Africa. Large suitcases of dimensions greater than 24”x17”x7” are impossible to store in vehicles and on aircraft and should not be used. (Baggage and personal effects are at owner’s risk throughout the tour and baggage insurance for members is strongly advised).
5. Serengeti Balloon (Hot Air Ballon ride) – package rates includes: Transport from client’s lodge or camp to launch site, balloon flight (approximately one hour), champagne, full English breakfast in the busy, return road transfer to Seronera and a flight certificate. No special rates for children. Children below 7 years are not allowed. Children between 7 and 12 years are carried on request only.
6. There may be some departures operated on a re-routed version depending on the status given, but reflecting same experience and number of game drives.
7. Some bookings might straddle between two season making the above seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, please contact us for TAILOR-MADE QUOTATIONS cutting across seasons.
8. Ngorongoro Crater:
*From 1st April 2015 onwards Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority are increasing both Park Entry and Vehicle Crater Services Fees. Ngorongoro Entry Fee US $60 per person instead of US $ 50; Vehicle Crater Service Fee US $300 instead of US $ 200 per vehicle which is included in the above rates.
Currently, Ngorongoro Conservation Authorities are allowing full day crater tour but they may restrict to half day in the future.
9. The current TANAPA Park Fees are valid up to 30th June 2015 and this may be reviewed from 1st July 2015 onwards. Any increase in park fees will be passed on to you.