Experience the best of Mikumi National Park - well known for its population of elephants, giraffes, buffaloes, zebras, elands, and greater Kudu, wildebeest, roan and sable antelope. Ruaha is Africa's largest elephant Sanctuary, so you will be expected to access lots of elephants and other wildlife.
After breakfast, you will drive to Iringa Town, stop at a restaurant for lunch and then proceed driving to Iringa Town for dinner and overnight at Iringa Hotel or similar.
While every effort will be made to maintain the rates, in the event of a change in Government taxes or levies the same shall be passed onto you.
1. Note on VAT:
The Government of Tanzania had planned to introduce VAT (18%) on tourism services during the year 2013. However, following a strong protest from all the tourism stakeholders, the VAT was postponed indefinitely. Following the current budget it is likely that the Government may introduce VAT at anytime with or without prior notice. Any such increase shall be passed on to you. Nevertheless we shall do our utmost to pass any information we receive with regards to VAT to you as soon as we get it.
2. The rates above are inclusive of current levies & taxes as of today, however should there be any new statutory taxes introduced and/or increase of any current levies by Government/Statutory bodies the same shall be passed on to you.
3. Rooming Policy with Serena Lodges:
Serena Hotels will confirm up to a maximum of seven singles per group at a single room rate as contract rate. Any additional single rooms will be charged at double room contract rate.
4. Soft-sided luggage duffels are preferable to hard luggage for storage on Safari vehicles within East Africa. Large suitcases of dimensions greater than 24”x17”x7” are impossible to store in vehicles and on aircraft and should not be used. (Baggage and personal effects are at owner’s risk throughout the tour and baggage insurance for members is strongly advised).
5. Serengeti Balloon (Hot Air Ballon ride) – package rates includes: Transport from client’s lodge or camp to launch site, balloon flight (approximately one hour), champagne, full English breakfast in the busy, return road transfer to Seronera and a flight certificate. No special rates for children. Children below 7 years are not allowed. Children between 7 and 12 years are carried on request only.
6. There may be some departures operated on a re-routed version depending on the status given, but reflecting same experience and number of game drives.
7. Some bookings might straddle between two season making the above seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, please contact us for TAILOR-MADE QUOTATIONS cutting across seasons.
8. Ngorongoro Crater:
*From 1st April 2015 onwards Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority are increasing both Park Entry and Vehicle Crater Services Fees. Ngorongoro Entry Fee US $60 per person instead of US $ 50; Vehicle Crater Service Fee US $300 instead of US $ 200 per vehicle which is included in the above rates.
Currently, Ngorongoro Conservation Authorities are allowing full day crater tour but they may restrict to half day in the future.
9. The current TANAPA Park Fees are valid up to 30th June 2015 and this may be reviewed from 1st July 2015 onwards. Any increase in park fees will be passed on to you.